We’re back in the Bay Area after too amazing a time in Portland, OR and Seattle, WA, and the new AJAPOPFILMS video above proves it. Our second show in Portland, OR fell through, but we ended up going to a rad house show and partied with Apes Tapes, Radiation City, and 2 Player Productions.
BUT, the quest isn’t quite over yet. Our homecoming show is in less than a week, on Thursday, July 7 at DNA Lounge in San Francisco. This show is going to be super-special for a number of reasons:
- It’s the first PulsewaveSF show – this will be a monthly chip show in San Francisco!
- Bit Shifter is coming from NYC and headlining
- Awkward Terrible will be flying from Milwaukee and opening this show and they are THE BEST. Check out their new album they just released on Bandcamp, “I Feel Asleep“
- Our debut EP “Anything Past That” will be released and on sale at the show!
- Plus, TONS and TONS of other surprises and new stuff we can’t mention on here!
So pretty, much, yeah. You’ll have to attend the show if you’re in the Bay Area. You can get advance tickets here. For those not in the area, DNA Lounge offers a webcast on their website. Bookmark this link!
Speaking of Awkward Terrible, we’ll be working on an awesome vinyl split release with them while they’re with us in San Francisco. You can bet your pretty face you’ll want it.
Oh yes, and speaking of our debut EP, we have finally unleashed its final cover art to the [internet] masses. Thanks, as always, to the talented Mike Bombon for the design!
See you all next week! Please check out our updated videos page on the menu above for more AJAPOPFILMS goodness.